Official Website of the Rocky Mountain CFC (0141)
I am thankful for…
- The taxes I pay because it means that I am employed.
- The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
- My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
- A lawn that has to be mowed, windows that have to be washed and gutters the need fixing because it means I have a home.
- The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
- All of the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.
- The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.
- The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.
- The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I’m alive.
Some people are not as fortunate..let’s remember them this Thanksgiving by giving through the CFC.
It's time to consider giving to the charity of your choice through the CFC. The CFC is worldwide, raising money for charity locally, nationally and internationally. This year, the emphasis is making it personal.
What's your story? You story includes your life experiences and the people who have helped along the way!
What's your choice? There are thousands of CFC charities to choose from. Pick one that impacts your story!
What's your pledge? Your pledge is impact you can make on your story. The CFC gives you a the opportunity to pledge to the charity of your choice!
Watch these testimonials and see
how other Federal employees just like you are making it personal!
CFC Informational & FAQs Video
Charity Applications - Charity applications are no longer being accepted for the 2014 fall solicitation. Please check back in January of 2015 for application information.
The 2013 in the Rocky Mountain Region was a success on so many levels! Through the generosity of the Federal Employees, the CFC raised $2,692, 325 for charity. Even with Colorado floods and fires affecting our local campaign and the Government shut down which affected all employees, we were able to stay focused on giving back to others in need. On behalf of all of our local, national and international charities, we thank you for your tremendous efforts!
For information about the Local Campaign, contact: email@example.com; For financial questions, contact: Bannick@aol.com
Is this website helpful to you? Take the brief survey by following the link: WEBSITE SURVEY
SUBMIT YOUR STORY
Rocky Mountain CFC